Buy a Restaurant
- Looking to buy a restaurant, bar, bakery, brewery or pizzeria in the Greenville area? Our brokers are not only experienced business brokers, but experienced restaurant operators as well. We will assist you in finding the right business and location – at no cost to you.
Register As A Buyer
- Register with us so that you can gain exclusive access to your private Data Room, download confidential document for the listings, and communicate directly with your broker. Registration is free and easy. Just click on the button below – at no cost to you.
BUYING A RESTAURANT
Looking to buy a restaurant, bar, bakery, brewery or pizzeria in the Greenville area? Our brokers are not only experienced business brokers, but experienced restaurant operators as well. We will assist you in finding the right business and location – at no cost to you.
What Is Required Of Our Buyers?
- We require the completion of our Non-Disclosure Confidentiality Agreement. Most of our listings are confidentially being marketed & we take that very seriously since these businesses would suffer greatly if staff or customers knew they were for sale. The BUYER must agree to keep all listing information private or they could suffer legal penalties.
- We require ALL of our potential buyers to complete a personal net worth statement prior to discussing details of any of our listings. This must be provided early in the process to save time by avoiding businesses that may have more stringent qualifications than others.
- After completing these two qualifications, our agents are required to meet with you in person prior to discussing any details about specific locations. We place a high value on developing relationships with our customers – our 40 years of experience have taught us that purchasing a business is a drastically different experience than shopping for a car online. The details that we learn about you in person are vital to finding you the perfect business opportunity. Serious buyers will value the professionalism of our experienced brokers.
What You Should Expect When Working With National Restaurant Properties:
- You can expect nothing but the highest level of integrity & professionalism.
- Our brokers not only are commercial real estate brokers, but also previous restaurant professionals – so you can expect to be dealing with someone who is knowledgeable about all matters related to the business.
- Your time is valuable and so is ours. If you are prepared to buy at this time or in the near future, we ask that you complete our online buyer registration and one of our agents will contact you very quickly. This in no way obligates you to anything, other than providing us with a brief profile of yourself and how we can best serve you. Of course, if you aren’t prepared to start the process at this time, we invite you to browse our listings and contact us when you are ready.
- Again, our services are of no expense to you. We are compensated by the sellers and are obligated to protect their interests and act on their behalf. But we have a strict policy of treating everyone honestly & fairly. We have extensive records available for all of the businesses we are marketing and want you to feel free to request anything additional that may help in your buying decision.
- We provide the financial records submitted to our company by the seller – including leases, tax returns & financial statements detailing sales and expenses. However, please be aware that business owners prepare financial records to reduce taxable income. The buyer is responsible for investigating reported sales and expenses prior to making an offer for a business.
- Our agents assist qualified buyers with all of the details involved in obtaining financing, including small business loans and seller financing, and we make sure you are educated thoroughly on our business buying system.
- As brokers, we cannot advise on legal or accounting matters, but will guide you through the transaction and provide information about how to engage other professionals that can assist you.
- Our agents will help you structure a detailed checklist to guide you through the process of buying a restaurant in the Greenville area – our goal is to provide both the buyer and the seller with as smooth a transition as possible.
- We want your experience of buying a business to be as seamless as possible. We have developed a reputation of professionalism over 40 years of experience & want to continue to be America’s most trusted business brokers.