Looking To Sell Your Restaurant?
SELLING YOUR RESTAURANT, BAR, BREWERY or BAKERY IN GREENVILLE/SPARTANBURG?
Do you have a restaurant in the Greenville or Spartanburg area that you’re thinking of selling? At NRP of Greenville, we not only are experienced business brokers – but also are restaurant industry professionals. Your business will receive national exposure without compromising confidentiality. We have over 40+ years of industry knowledge – working with both small independent shops & national franchise brands. Here is a partial list of the brands that we have experience working with …
Why Hire NRP Greenville As Your Broker?
- A confidential marketing system, developed over 40+ years
- Collaborative marketing efforts of offices across the Carolina’s and beyond
- Visibility for your business/property through RestaurantStore.com, GreenvilleRestaurantStore.com, BizBuySell.com and other national web channels
- Exposure to already pre-qualified buyers in our database
- Your listing will be posted on all of our social media platforms, including Facebook & Linkedin
We Only Get Paid For Results
Due to the time and marketing expenses we invest in our clients, we offer Exclusive Right to Sell Representation. We DO NOT charge a dime unless your business sells – we only get paid when you get paid!
The Real Bottom Line
There are a number of factors that determine the fair market value of your business – knowing the TRUE market value takes experience & expertise in a specific marketplace. For example, valuating a restaurant in Greenville may be drastically different than valuating a similar restaurant in Boston, Atlanta or even Charleston. There’s more to a business than the bottom line – location, lease terms, condition of the equipment and demand for the concept are all things to consider.
How Do We Determine Market Value
- We’ll visit your location when staff isn’t around to examine the layout & condition
- We’ll need to review Profit & Loss Statements, Balance Sheet & a copy of your lease
- Gross sales must be substantiated by sales tax reports – buyers will expect to see all of this information before making an offer
- Recent appraisals of real property (if property is being sold)
- Is your business profitable/unprofitable? We sell just as many restaurant businesses that are swimming in red ink as we do those that are very profitable. There’s a market for both!